So I wanted to tell you guys about what I had planned for the new year for my YouTube channel. I’m leaving this “schedule” open to changes if necessary, but this is at least my goal.
UPCOMING MONTHLY SERIES – These series will be posted on Mondays:
- Patterned Paper Series in January
- Layering Stamp Series in February
- Cards For Men in March
- Graduation Cards in April
- Not Your Average Card in May – this one will be a lot of fun!
10 CARDS 1 KIT SERIES – This series will continue, but like I said in a previous video, card kits may vary each month. Currently for January I have Love From Lizi and Unity Stamp Co planned. For Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp I will post on my Facebook Page if I will be purchasing kits when they are released each month, so make sure you follow my Facebook by clicking here. That way you know if a 10 cards 1 kit video will follow. Not sure if anyone cares, lol, but I’m doing it for the few that may!
DESIGN TEAM PROJECTS – As long as I am on said design team the schedule will go as follows:
- Nitwit Collections – at least twice a month on Sundays
- Not 2 Shabby – at least four times a month on Wednesdays
- Love From Lizi – 10 cards 1 kit video each month. I’m also going to try to do other projects from Lizi’s shop throughout the month. 🙂
HOLIDAY SERIES – These series will be posted on Saturdays
- Valentine’s Day Series January 7 – February 11
- Easter Series March 18 – April 8
- Mother’s Day Series April 15 – April 29
- Father’s Day Series May 13 – May 27
COLOR THROWDOWN CHALLENGES – I would like to start participating in these challenges again, so I have designated Friday as the day I will post cards for their current challenge.
HAPPY MAIL HAULS – Starting February I will pick a theme each month where you can create a card according to theme and I will feature it on my YouTube channel. For themes and the address to send your card, visit the ABOUT section of my YouTube channel. Happy Mail is open to everyone all ages and all skill level!
- First of the month I will share theme and create a card according to theme.
- Last day of month I will feature all cards that came in that month.
So that is everything I have planned for the upcoming year. I am really looking forward to a more structured schedule. I hope you guys are having a fantastic New Years Eve and I look forward to new year!