So I wanted to tell you guys about what I had planned for the new year for my YouTube channel. I’m leaving this “schedule” open to changes if necessary, but this is at least my goal.
UPCOMING MONTHLY SERIES – These series will be posted on Mondays:
- Patterned Paper Series in January
- Layering Stamp Series in February
- Cards For Men in March
- Graduation Cards in April
- Not Your Average Card in May – this one will be a lot of fun!
10 CARDS 1 KIT SERIES – This series will continue, but like I said in a previous video, card kits may vary each month. Currently for January I have Love From Lizi and Unity Stamp Co planned. For Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp I will post on my Facebook Page if I will be purchasing kits when they are released each month, so make sure you follow my Facebook by clicking here. That way you know if a 10 cards 1 kit video will follow. Not sure if anyone cares, lol, but I’m doing it for the few that may!
DESIGN TEAM PROJECTS – As long as I am on said design team the schedule will go as follows:
- Nitwit Collections – at least twice a month on Sundays
- Not 2 Shabby – at least four times a month on Wednesdays
- Love From Lizi – 10 cards 1 kit video each month. I’m also going to try to do other projects from Lizi’s shop throughout the month. 🙂
HOLIDAY SERIES – These series will be posted on Saturdays
- Valentine’s Day Series January 7 – February 11
- Easter Series March 18 – April 8
- Mother’s Day Series April 15 – April 29
- Father’s Day Series May 13 – May 27
COLOR THROWDOWN CHALLENGES – I would like to start participating in these challenges again, so I have designated Friday as the day I will post cards for their current challenge.
HAPPY MAIL HAULS – Starting February I will pick a theme each month where you can create a card according to theme and I will feature it on my YouTube channel. For themes and the address to send your card, visit the ABOUT section of my YouTube channel. Happy Mail is open to everyone all ages and all skill level!
- First of the month I will share theme and create a card according to theme.
- Last day of month I will feature all cards that came in that month.
So that is everything I have planned for the upcoming year. I am really looking forward to a more structured schedule. I hope you guys are having a fantastic New Years Eve and I look forward to new year!
I have 3 giveaways going on right now!! For all the details follow the links below. The giveaways are on my YouTube channel, Facebook, and Instagram.
You can enter all 3 ! For all the rules, check out the links. All three giveaways are only open to US residents. More giveaways will follow and be open internationally.
Welcome to my first blog post! I hope you join me in my journey through card making and paper crafts. I have been card making since around March of this year and I can’t stop! After watching a TON of YouTube videos on card making, I asked myself why wasn’t I doing videos?! So I started my YouTube channel in August and I have already hit over 1000 subscribers! My heart is full!
The next step was to create this blog for my followers so I could communicate with you in other ways other than my YouTube channel. It is also a great way for me to add more pictures and content that I don’t necessarily have on my YouTube channel.
If you have not checked out my YouTube channel, please do! Subscribe so you don’t miss a thing and while you are at it, subscribe to my blog so you do not miss any posts. I am so happy you are here!